Seguime :)

lunes, 16 de mayo de 2011

Bloody Mary



¡¡ Te estoy esperando !!
(Aunque este odiando a quien sea que haya decidido poner a Penélope Cruz en la película)

Hello boys and girls, or whatever.  My name is captain Jack Sparrow. Oh, I think some of you've heard of me.  As you may well know, there are times, almost constantly in fact, where I prefer to look at the world through the bottom of a glass, of ron, something like this.. You may have also heard whispers and rumours that Jack Sparrow'd be recluting a crew to take a voyage to the fountain of youth. Not true, of course not. But even if it weren't not true, you wouldn't be interested on join me to, right?. No, of course not. I do admit, that there'll be vary and sustancial dangers along the way, including but not limited to, zombies, killers, mermaids, and the vicious and vivacious Penelope Cruz. Which is why I'm not going, no sir. Possibly won't find the place anyway. No one knows where it is. Plus I should have a bloody map, or a Bloody Mary.. or both. Which is not a bad idea, in fact a Bloody Mary.. ¡Bloody Mary is all around!. Is on the mouse. Barman !

No hay comentarios: