Seguime :)

lunes, 6 de agosto de 2012

All the misery I'd missed.




As the wise man once wrote: 
"Never give all the heart"
Well, it's easy to see he was writing for me.
I just wish I could play that part

Yes, he scribbled that love isn't worth thinking of, that it fades out from kiss to kiss.
If I just learned those lines, well, just think of the misery I'd missed.

As the irish man said:
"Don't put your heart up to play"
When he warned of the cost and the heart that he lost, Mister Yeats really paved the way.

For the men that I've known, well, they've clearly shown they've been reading him from the start.
Cause when it comes to me, well, the kisses come free but they never give all the heart.

For the men that I've known, well, they've clearly shown they been reading him from the start. 
Cause each time that I fall, they never give all the heart.

1 comentario:

FIBO dijo...

Bonitas frases y pensamientos...todo gota a gota,es como mejor se recibe y se espera más...un besote.