Seguime :)

viernes, 19 de junio de 2009

G
G
G
G
GG
GG
G
G
G
G
G
G
GG
G
GGG
G
G
l
jjl
I HATE THE WORLD TODAY. YOU'RE SO GOOD TO ME, I know, But I can change.
Tried to tell you, But you look at me like maybe I’m an angel underneath.
In a sentence sweet. YESTERDAY I CRIED. Most have been to see the softer side.
I can understand how you’d bee so confused. I don’t envie you.
I’m a little bit of everything. All roled into one
I’m a bitch, I’m a lover, I’m a child, I’m a mother, I’m a sinner, I’m a sant.
I do not feel ashamed.
I’m your hell, I’m your dream, I’m nothin’ in between.
You know, you wouldn’t want it any other way.
SO TAKE ME AS I AM. This may meen, you’ll have to be a stronger man.
Jused to shooter, when I start to make you nervous. And I’m going to extreem’s.
Tomorrow I will change and today won’t meen a thing.
Just when you think you got me, figger out the seasons.
All ready changin’I think it’s cool, you do what you do, and don’t try to sing this.
I’m a bitch, I’m tease, I'm a goddess on my knees.
When you're hurt, when you suffer, I'm your angel undercover.
I've been numb, I'm revived. Can't say I'm not alive.
You know I wouldn't want it any other way.

No hay comentarios: