Seguime :)

domingo, 4 de octubre de 2009

Paper Dreams (both of us)

It's not about your make-up or how you try to shape up; to these tiresome paper dreams, Paper Dreams honey. So now you pour your heart out, you're telling me you're far out. You're not about to lie down for your cause, but you don't pull my strings. Cause I'm a better man, Moving on to better things. I love her because she moves in her own way; Well uh oh, oh she came to my show just to hear about my day. She was in her mindset, tempered furs and spangled boots. Looks are deceiving, make me believe it; And these tiresome Paper Dreams. Through all the summers, they're keeping us instead of kicking us back down through the suburbs. (véase la entrada posterior titulada 'Glosario' para comprender mejor el texto y lo que su autora quizo expresar, en caso de no tener un alto nivel y manejo fluido dle idioma inglés)

No hay comentarios: