Seguime :)

domingo, 29 de noviembre de 2009

Otra novela rosa


I know just how to whisper, and I know just how to cry. I know just where I find the answers, and I know just how to lie I know just how to fake it, and I know just how to scheme I know just when to face the truth, and then I know just when to dream And I know just where I touch you, and I know just what to prove I know when to pull you closer, and I know when to let you loose
And I know the night is fading, and I know the times gonna fly And Im never gonna tell you everything I gotta tell you. But I know Ive got to give it a try.
And I know the roads to riches. And I know the ways to pain. I know all the rules, and then I know how to break them And then I always know the name of the game.
But I dont know how to leave you And Ill never let you fall And I dont know how you do it
Making love out of nothing at all
I can make tonight forever or I can make it disappear by the dawn And I can make you every promise thats ever been made And I can make all your demons be gone
But Im never gonna make it without you Do you really wanna see me crawl ? And Im never gonna make it like you do MAKING LOVE OUT OF NOTHING AT ALL
Making love out of nothing at all

1 comentario:

Carolina V dijo...

Ohh me encanto tu blog tambien =) te sigo.
un besazo.