Seguime :)

jueves, 19 de agosto de 2010

I could be your girlfriend

Hey Hey You You I don't like your girlfriend No way No way I think you need a new one Hey Hey You You I could be your girlfriend Hey Hey You You I know that you like me No way No way No, it's not a secret Hey Hey You You I want to be your girlfriend You're so fine I want you mine You're so delicious I bet you think You're all the time So addictive Don't you know What I can do To make you feel alright Don't pretend I think you know I'm damn precious Hell Yeah I'm the mother fucking princess I can tell you like me too And you know I'm right She's like so whatever You can do so much better I think we should get together know Well that's what everyone's talking about I can see the way See the way You look at me And even tough you look away I know you think of me I know you talk about me everytime again and again So come over here and tell me what I wanna hear Better, yeah, make your girlfriend dissapear I don't wanna hear you say her name ever again I a second you'll be wrapped around my finger 'Cause I can, I can do it better There're no other, so when's it gonna sink in She's so stupid, what the hell were you thinking?


 

No hay comentarios: