Seguime :)

lunes, 21 de febrero de 2011

All right, I made a mistake. I got that. But I just want everything to be like in the series, that you give a speech to the person who is upset with you and everything's great again. And everybody acts like nothing ever happened. I am so scared, all the time of unexisting things to aoppear. It's everything so chaotic for me. I can't hide things anymore. I don't know what I'm supossed to hide. I'm like walking in the tightrope all the time. I'm not okay and that state it's so permanent that I bearly realize. I just want the relationship that we had back, and I really don't know what to do to get it back.

1 comentario:

- dijo...

Yo la verdad no entiendo porque la gente se enamora y todo eso, supongo que hasta que no pasa no lo entendere jaja
porque escribis en ingles ahoora?xD