Seguime :)

miércoles, 21 de diciembre de 2011

Sthg real

If you want me;the cherry on top, the pick of the pack, the crème de la crop..If you want me; you beter do better than that tonight.
If you want me;It takes more than a wink, more than a drink, more than you think..If you want me;you’re gonna have to break the bank tonight

If you wanna ride, just name your priceDon’t play cheap with your heartDon’t make a bet, If you can’t write the check for me, for me‘Cause I can be bought but you’ll pay the cost;If you can afford me
If you want me;
I’m not a piece of ass, a one night stand, a storage shedI think you better walk by tonight
If you want me;Then stop begging, I don’t put out for charityIf you want me there’s no discount price tonight

But I don’t need your dollar bills,I just want something real‘Cause nothing's free.. Except loving me

No hay comentarios: