Seguime :)

jueves, 9 de febrero de 2012

Muddy mind


So while I'm turning in my sheets 
And once again, I cannot sleep 
Walk out the door and up the street 
Look at the stars beneath my feet 
Remember rights that I did wrong 
So here I go : Hello, hello 

There is no place I cannot go 
My mind is muddy
but my heart is heavy, does it show 
I lose the track that loses me 
So here I go  

And so I sent some men to fight, 
And one came back at dead of night, 
said "Have you seen my enemy?" 
said "He looked just like me" 
So I set out to cut myself 
And here I go 

I'm not calling for a second chance
I'm screaming at the top of my voice, 
Give me reason, but don't give me choice, 
Cause I'll just make the same mistake again, 

And maybe someday we will meet 
And maybe talk and not just speak 
Don't buy the promises 'cause 
There are no promises I keep
and my reflection troubles me 

Look at the stars, falling down, 

And I wonder where, did I go wrong. 

No hay comentarios: